- Exposure Monitoring for Chemical and Physical Agents
- Ergonomics Exposure Assessment and Controls
- Airborne Contaminate Modeling for Planning or Forecast during Operations or Upset Conditions
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Hazard Assessment and PPE Selection
- Respiratory Protection Needs, Equipment Selection, and Fit-Testing
- Hazard Communication Program & SDS Authoring
- Engineering Control Evaluation
- Technical Staff Outsourcing
- Litigation Support
Experienced Professionals to Support Your Environmental, Health and Safety Requirements
Industrial hygiene is a core competency within Emilcott. We are experts that provide comprehensive industrial hygiene consulting to assist clients to identify, manage and control chemical and physical exposures and their potential hazards to workers and the public. Emilcott’s IH staff are skilled in the state-of-the-art measurement methods used to define potential worker exposure and determine if these exposures exceed acceptable threshold levels. Our industrial hygienists are also skilled in defining and communicating the risks associated with these hazards to both workers and their employers.
Technical Expertise: We are large enough to have all the main industrial hygienic skill sets in-house and small enough to be nimble and customer responsive. Our staff consists of:
- Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH)
- Certified Safety Professionals (CSP)
- Certified Hazardous Materials Managers (CHMM)
- Professional Engineers
Emilcott’s professional staff understands all levels of EHS requirements associated with industrial, manufacturing, utility, chemical, pharmaceutical, and R&D facilities. We are experienced in working with clients from steel mills to clean rooms, light fabricating to complex research institutions. Many of Emilcott’s clients have worked with us for decades and get the benefit of our breadth of experience to meet their operational needs and challenges.
Why Choose Emilcott?
Accurate and precise measurement of chemical contaminants and physical hazards that can be impacted by changing work practices, operations, and a host of other influences. We understand the best way to collect and interpret data using our scientific expertise to ensure both accuracy and action-ability.
We have a reputation for providing successful, practical solutions to assist in the goal of having safe and efficient production. Our teams’ strive to effectively resolve industrial hygiene challenges while keeping in mind the company’s resources.
Our cross-business-unit peer-review process provides the broadest and deepest level of expertise to customers and often creates better solutions that are most effective and efficient.