Environmental Health & Safety Consultant
Our clients count on us to minimize their environmental liabilities, protect the community, their people and assets, and improve their business value.
Since 1986, Emilcott Associates has been recognized as a premier provider of environmental due diligence, compliance, site investigation, remediation, process optimization and value-driven management services. As a multi-disciplinary consultancy, we focus on the development and management of the manmade and natural environment. We are a mid-size firm serving a blue chip clientele with comprehensive environmental health and safety services. We combine our technical capabilities with business sensibility and focus our attention on service, client communication, and cost-effective solutions. We excel in translating environmental and facility problems directly into financial terms and bottom-line gains.
Emilcott is currently in search of an Environmental Health & Safety Consultant to join our team of professional consultants.
Emilcott Associates has a dynamic staff of professional consultants who tackle a wide variety of project work. Our team is comprised of CIHs, CSPs, CHMMs, PHDs and ASPs in addition to a robust technical team. We have fun, we work hard and we play harder! We ensure all employees keep a healthy work life balance. We collaborate together, respect each other and moreover, we count on each other to complete some very exciting projects for our clients.
The Environmental Health & Safety Consultant will offer EHS support to various remediation projects.
- Perform Sampling and Testing
- Observe and document field activities
- Interact and communicate daily with contractors, technicians and project managers
- Use field screening equipment and document readings
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate is a self-directed, results-oriented individual with a high level of enthusiasm, passion for the work and the following qualifications:
- Positive, motivating attitude
- A Bachelor in any STEM field
- 1-2 Years’ experience in EHS consulting
- OSHA 40hour Hazwoper
- Field work as required
- Ability and willingness travel to various client sites.
- Computer skills – MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
- Excellent Interpersonal skills to work successfully with a diverse range of people.
- Flexible days/hours to meet the needs of the project, if needed.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be able to pass HAZWOPER physical and be able to wear respiratory protection
WHAT’S OFFERED IN RETURN
Emilcott Associates is an industry leader, and this is reflected in how we treat our people, which allows us to attract and retain individuals with outstanding qualifications and industry expertise. In addition to competitive compensation packages, we offer:
- Competitive Salary, which will commensurate with experience.
- Generous medical coverage for individuals and families
- Retirement planning (401K)
- Performance-based annual discretionary bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement and career advancement
- Paid Time Off (PTO) program
- Flexible spending plans for medical expenses and dependent care
- Flexible work schedule
Emilcott is an Equal Opportunity Employer