Environmental Health & Safety Project Manager
Since 1986, Emilcott has been at the forefront of the environmental, health, and safety industry. Our mission is to provide our clients, their employees, and the public with safe, sustainable, and productive environments.
Through better technology, highly trained and experienced staff, and tested processes, we help our clients improve their operations by reducing costs, risks, and hazards. Our high-quality EHS offerings include consulting services, comprehensive training programs, and proprietary technology. We tailor our offering according to each client's needs and have developed a reputation for being one of the region's best EHS providers.
Emilcott Associates is a mid-size firm with a dynamic crew of professional consultants who tackle a wide variety of project work. Our team includes CIHs, CSPs, CHMMs, PHDs, and ASPs, in addition to a robust technical staff. We have fun, and we work hard. By collaborating with and counting on each other, we have completed some exciting projects for our clients and continue to draw in new ones. But with all that great work, we also like to play hard and ensure all employees keep a healthy work-life balance.
Environmental Health & Safety Project Manager: This is a mid-level role in our Environmental Compliance Group with an opportunity for career advancement and requires a high level of professionalism and the appropriate educational background and technical expertise.
- Manage NJ/NY client base with communications and project administration, including deliverable quality assurance and quality control reviews, project budgets, invoicing, and schedule maintenance
- Identify and develop new business opportunities, prepare effective technical proposals and quotes and manage staff allocation
- Conduct EHS audits, inspections, and assessments and recommend policies and procedures to ensure our client’s safety and that compliance goals are met
- Prepare and present training as needed
- Assist in coaching and technical development of junior staff
The ideal candidate is a self-directed, results-oriented individual with a high level of enthusiasm, passion for the work, and the following qualifications:
- A BS/MS degree in EHS Studies, Engineering, Science, or any STEM field
- 5-7 years of consulting experience working with New Jersey environmental compliance regulations (OSHA, EPA, NJDEP, and other relevant regulations pertaining to Air, Water, and Waste) and Industrial Hygiene
- Proven track record in successful project execution and client satisfaction with a solid grasp of the technical and business aspects of project management
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A current CIH, CSP, CHMM, CPEA, or CDGAP certification or the ability to earn one within one year of start date
- Willing to travel (in and out of state) and work evenings and weekends as projects require
- Must be able to pass HAZWOPER physical and be able to wear respiratory protection
- Ability to climb ladders, navigate crawl spaces, lift/carry up to 50lbs of equipment, and stand for long periods of time
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
WHAT'S OFFERED IN RETURN
Emilcott Associates is an industry leader, and this allows us to attract and retain individuals with outstanding qualifications and industry expertise. We treat our people like family and honor every individual on our team. In our competitive compensation packages, we offer:
- Competitive Salary, which will commensurate with experience
- Performance-based annual discretionary bonus program
- Generous medical coverage for individuals and families
- Flexible spending plans for medical expenses and dependent care
- Retirement planning (401K)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) program
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional development and career advancement
EMILCOTT IS AN EEO/AA EMPLOYER