- Air Monitoring for Construction
- Site-Specific Health and Safety Plans
- Contractor H&S Program Development and Implementation
- Site Audits and Assessments
- Noise Exposure Control
- Material Handling Evaluations
- Underground Construction / Tunneling Safety
- Excavation and Trenching Safety
- Fall Protection / Scaffolding Safety
- Respiratory Protection / PPE
- Industrial Hygiene Exposure Monitoring
- Hot Works Programs
- On-site Supervisor / Competent Person
- Contractor Safety Oversight
- Multi-employer CSO & HSO Services
- Comprehensive Contractor Training
- Work Zone and Perimeter Air Monitoring
- OSHA Compliance Services
- OSHA Required Training Programs
Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) for Construction and Demolition
Infrastructure and large commercial construction and demolition projects can produce environmental issues and complex health and safety challenges that can negatively impact site workers, people living and working adjacent to these sites and ultimately impact the success of these projects. We serve owners, operators, remediation and construction contractors and engineering firms to help them safely and effectively complete these complex construction projects on time and in budget. In our experience, a well thought out EHS plan complete with the processes, technology and trained people to manage these types of projects, eliminates project interruptions and keeps stakeholders safe and informed.
Our staff consists of health and safety specialists, including: Certified Industrial Hygienists, Certified Safety Professionals, Certified Hazardous Materials Managers. We are often asked to write or review Site-Specific Health and Safety Plans and contractor safety programs, interpret and implement air sampling plans, and provide H&S site control among other services. Importantly, our expertise is complemented by over 30 years of experience knowing how to communicate hazards and their risk to a wide variety of parties and stakeholders. This is why owners, operators, remediation and construction contractors, and engineering firms have turned to Emilcott to help them make their complex construction projects successful.
Emilcott’s construction EHS services are offered in the Northeast U.S. in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, as well as in the Southeast U.S. in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, Alabama, and Florida. We will also consider additional service areas in the continental United States and Canada, if requested.