- OSHA Compliance Services
- OSHA Required Training
- Site-Specific Health & Safety Plans (SSHASP)
- Contractor and Corporate Health & Safety Program Development and Implementation
- On-Site Health and safety officers (HSO)
- Contractor Safety Oversight
- Site Audits and Assessments
- Material Handling Evaluations
- Respiratory Protection and PPE Training
- Fall Protection and Scaffolding Safety Training
- Underground Construction and Tunneling Safety Support
- Excavation and Trenching Safety Support
- Hot Works Programs
- Industrial Hygiene Exposure Monitoring
- Real-Time Air Monitoring for Construction Sites
- Work Zone and Perimeter Air Monitoring
Environmental, Health, and Safety for Construction and Demolition
Infrastructure, large commercial construction, and demolition projects can produce environmental issues and complex health and safety challenges that negatively impact site workers and those living and working adjacent to these sites. Those same issues and challenges will ultimately affect the success of your projects. We serve owners, operators, remediation and construction contractors, and engineering firms to help them safely and effectively complete these complex construction projects on time and within budget. A well-thought-out environmental, health, and safety (EHS) plan – complete with the processes, technology, and trained people to manage the projects – eliminates interruptions and keeps stakeholders safe and informed.
Our staff consists of health and safety specialists: Certified Industrial Hygienists, Certified Safety Professionals, Certified Hazardous Materials Managers, and more. Clients trust us to write and review Site-Specific Health & Safety Plans and contractor safety programs, interpret and implement air sampling plans, and provide H&S site control, among other services. Our expertise comes from over 30 years of experience communicating hazards and their risk to a wide variety of parties and stakeholders. Owners, operators, remediation and construction contractors, and engineering firms have turned to Emilcott to help them make their complex construction projects successful.
Emilcott’s construction EHS services are offered in
- Northeast United States: New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, and Massachusetts
- Southeast United States: North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, Alabama, and Florida
We will also consider additional service areas in the continental United States and Canada if requested.
Our team welcomes the opportunity to help with construction and demolition projects. Call 800-886-3645 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!