- Health & Safety Program Gap Analysis
- GAP Closure Plan
- Corporate Safety Policies
- Bundled Written Programs
- Onsite Professional Services
- Contractor Verification Services
Environmental, Health, and Safety for Small Businesses
Emilcott offers a solution for small and mid-size businesses that need a comprehensive safety, health, and regulatory program (S.H.A.R.P.) without investing in the overhead of permanent staff. Today, OSHA requires all employers, regardless of size, to meet the OSHA General Industry or Construction standards. OSHA and EPA require voluntary compliance from employers to meet the many regulations applicable to each work operation. Voluntary compliance requires that employers find out what regulations apply to them and comply with these many regulations and standards. OSHA and EPA’s regulatory policy requires a “first instance penalty,” which means that employers will get fined If they are found non-compliant with the EH&S regulations. There are no warnings given.
We offer low monthly fees and budget-conscious price points while still allowing individual businesses to customize their program. We make our staff of Certified Industrial Hygienists, Certified Safety Professionals, Certified Hazardous Materials Managers, LEED Accredited Professionals, and other EHS specialists available to you as needed. Past clients have successfully worked with us to:
- Reduce workers compensation claims
- Meet OSHA and EPA compliance requirements.
- Complete inspection assessments
- Develop onsite programs and train management
Emilcott’s small business EHS services are offered in
- Northeast United States: New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, and Massachusetts
- Southeast United States: North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, Alabama, and Florida
We will also consider additional service areas in the continental United States and Canada if requested.