- OSHA Program Development
- Worker Environmental and Health and Safety Training
- Indoor Air Quality Assessment
- Asbestos (ACM), Lead Assessment
- Mold Assessment and Control
- Environmental Permitting and Evaluation
- Transportation Vulnerability Assessments
- Program Review and Development
- Industrial Hygiene
- Environmental Compliance
- Emergency Response Planning, Development and Implementation
- Contractor Safety
- Hazardous Materials Management
- Hazard Communication and Training
Environmental, Health, and Safety for Transportation
Emilcott offers comprehensive environmental, health, and safety solutions for commercial and governmental transportation providers and authorities. From planning to program development to large-scale implementation, we are prepared to deliver the expertise and diligence necessary to protect and inform workers and the public in short-term and long-term projects. We have significant experience working with Transit agencies that have operated commuter bus and rail operations.
Many unique challenges for these operations require a broad understanding of the operations themselves and many of the support functions that keep the fleet of buses and trains running. Some of the challenges include assisting in upgrading EHS programs in maintenance operations, identifying and controlling hazards in old railroad buildings built in the early 20th century, and providing EHS training to workers deployed across an extensive geographical network that covers the commuter map of the transit agency.
We have provided significant EHS support to transit agencies during their infrastructure construction and upgrade efforts to ensure these projects run safely and effectively with minimal disruption to normal operations. Our team of professionals has conducted many hazard assessments and supported remedial activities during the hazardous waste remediation of legacy operating facilities.
Emilcott’s transportation EHS services are offered in
- Northeast United States: New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, and Massachusetts
- Southeast United States: North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, Alabama, and Florida
We will also consider additional service areas in the continental United States and Canada if requested.